Supligen is a very popular item on shopcarib and many of our customers have mentioned how they use it in Guinness punch.
We thought we would share our version of the popular drink
Guinness Punch Recipe
- 1 bottle of Guinness
- 1 Vanilla Supligen (Available from Shop Carib)
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence (Available from Shop Carib)
- 1/2 cup Condensed Milk (Available from Shop Carib)
- Pour the Guinness, vanilla supligen, vanilla essence and condensed milk in to a blender and blend together.
- Add the cinnamon and nutmeg and blend. Taste with a spoon for sweetness and adjust if needed with more condensed milk.
- Pour the mixture into a large jug with a lid.
- Chill in the refrigerator for about an hour, before serving, or if you are thirsty and can't wait pour over some ice in a glass.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you have your own recipe for Guinness punch and would like share your version, email email@example.com and we'll share it with our followers