Dunns River Original Chicken Fry Mix 300G
WHEAT FLOUR, Salt, Flavour Enhancer: E621, Pimento, CELERY, Onion, Citric Acid, Garlic, Thyme, ALLERGENS: CONTAINS GLUTEN AND CELERY
- Contains: Celery, Gluten, Wheat
Preparation and Usage
- Perfect for making crisp and tasty chicken, why not try with other meats, fish and vegetables too!
- Directions: (1) Wash and dry chicken, cut into pieces, then dip both sides in whisked egg or milk.
- (2) Place several tablespoons of Dunns River Original Chicken Fry Mix in a plastic kitchen bag or bowl, add the chicken pieces, then mix together until all the chicken pieces are evenly coated.
- (3) Deep fry the coated chicken pieces in hot oil for approx 12-15 minutes (if breast or wing chicken pieces) or for 20-25 minutes (if drumstick or thigh chicken) or until crisp and golden. Turn the chicken pieces half-way through the cooking. Alternatively for a healthier option, shallow fry for approx 15 minutes until crisp and golden or oven-bake on a lightly greased baking tray at 200°C for 25-30 minutes turning halfway through cooking ensure chicken is cooked all the way through before serving.
- Serve and enjoy!
|Typical Values||Per 100g|
|Of which saturates||0.3g|
|Of which Sugars||0.4g|