Grace Fish Tea
- Fish Tea Soup Mix (A Traditional Jamaican Soup Mix)
- For exciting recipes and for information on the other Caribbean products in our range.
- Facebook: gracesoups
- Twitter: gracefoods
- Use Grace Fish Tea Soup Mix to add body & flavour to your chicken, shrimp or beef soup, or to your steamed fish, chicken or rice dishes. Grace Fish Tea Soup Mix can also be enjoyed as a delicious broth without the need to add other ingredients.
- No added MSG
- Grace kitchens approved
- Made with real fish
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 50G
Dried Noodles (Wheat Flour, Water), Salt, Fortified Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamine), Yeast Extract, Sugar, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Soybean), Maltodextrin, Fish Powder (2.8%), Dextrose, Tomato Powder, Carrot Granules, Onion Powder, Ground Paprika, Ground Black Pepper, Carrot Extract, Stabiliser (Guar Gum), Parsley Flakes
- For allergens, please see ingredients in bold
Store in a cool dry place
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Add contents of pouch to 500ml of cold water.
- 2. Bring to boil. Cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Free From Added MSG
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives