Grace Pumpkin Soup Mix
- Pumpkin Soup Mix
- Please visit our website www.gracefoods.co.uk for exciting recipes and for information on the other Caribbean products in our range.
- Use Grace Pumpkin Soup Mix to add body & flavour to your chicken, shrimp or beef soup, or to your steamed fish, chicken or rice dishes. Grace Pumpkin Soup Mix can also be enjoyed as a delicious broth without the need to add other ingredients.
- A Caribbean favourite
- Authentic Jamaican
- Grace kitchen approved
- Pack size: 50G
Dried Noodles (Wheat Flour, Water) 46%, Wheat Flour, Salt, Modified Waxy Maize Starch, Sugar, Dehydrated Potato, Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (from Soybean), Flavour Enhancer (E621), Dehydrated Pumpkin, Dehydrated Onion, Spices (Turmeric, Celery Seed, Nutmeg, Black Pepper), Herb (Thyme), Colours (E160C, E102), Garlic Powder
- May contain traces of Fish and Milk
Store in a cool dry place
Product of Jamaica
Preparation and Usage
- A) Mix contents of pouch to 16 fl oz (2 cups) or 500 mL of cold water.
- B) Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until noodles are cooked.