JF Mills White Luxury Cake Mix
- Luxury White Cake Mix Vanilla Flavoured
- Rich'n most
- Pack size: 500G
Sugar, Wheat Flour, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Fats (Soybean (Soya) and Cottonseed in varying proportions), Dextrose, Modified Starch, Salt, Raising Agents (E541, E341), Flavouring, Vegetable Oil (Soybean (Soya)), Stabilisers (E466, E451), Emulsifiers (E471, E435, E322 (Soya))
- Contains: Wheat, Soya
Store in a cool, dry placeBest Before: See packet
Product of Jamaica
Preparation and Usage
- Add eggs, oil & water
- Mixing Instructions
- 1 Prep
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F). Grease pan generously and dust lightly with flour. Empty mix into medium size mixing bowl. Add 3 eggs, 1/4 cup water, 1/3 cup vegetable oil and mix at low speed for 2 minutes.
- 2 Mix
- Scraping sides of bowl and 1/2 cup water and mix at medium speed for 2 minutes.
- 3 Bake
- Pour batter into floured pan and bake as follows:
- One 33cm (13") x 23 cm (9") pan -35-40 minutes
- Once 23cm (9") round pan -30-35 minutes
- Two 20cm (8") layers -25-30 minutes
- Two 23cm (9") layers -25-30 minutes
- Cool cake in pan on cooling rack for 15 minutes and remove from pan. Frost only when completely cooled. Storage instructions: Wrap in foil and refrigerate.